MGP assists governments and large landowners across Canada and abroad develop strategic plans for new communities that are attractive places to live, work and play. For our government clients, we create the strategies that are needed to protect the public interest and manage growth. For our private sector clients, we develop plans and designs that are both appealing and profitable.
||Our expertise includes:
- community master plans and secondary plans;
- subdivision design;
- plans of subdivision;
- site plans;
- urban design standards and controls;
- brownfield redevelopment plans;
- Official Plan policies and documents;
- Zoning By-law policies and documents; and,
- Expert testimony before the Ontario Municipal Board and other tribunals.